Monday, December 27, 2010

Opening Titles

For our final project in Media Studies we are making opening titles of a film.We have chosen work on the theme of triller/slasher. We have decided the location for the video. It will be Saad's house. I am working on the story of the video i.e. how to make an opening title out of the story that we have made. I am also working on the casting. Since it will only be an approximately 2 minute film, we will have to make the opening titles of a kind that will be easily understandable for the audience and also make the story clear.


I saw a few opening titles of films relating to our genre i.e. the horror/slasher/thriller genre. I have posted them bellow:




 (Glass House II: The Good Mother)


(I could not embed this video to the blog because the embeding code was not available but I posted the link because it is a proper opening title, with company logo's appearing in the beginning)  




(I Still Know What You Did Last Summer)




(Scream)




(Amusement)


(I could not embed this video to the blog because the embeding code was not available but I posted the link because it is a proper opening title, with company logo's appearing in the beginning)  




(Wrong Turn)


1 comment: